- To organize, promote, develop, improve, support and maintain rural development activities and management of balanced physical environment.
- To create an information base for identification, location and intensification of agriculture and livestock production activities including the support services.
- To organize and promote interest among the villagers in the utilization and consumption of different agricultural and animal husbandry and veterinary services and also in setting up of independent service centre based on local needs for supporting developmental process.
- To render technical assistance for various types of agriculture and livestock production activities and frame proposal for financial assistance from various institutions for implementation
- To organize programme on formal and non-formal education and also health and nutrition for children as well as women
- To undertake some income generation projects for the sustainability of the Society.
- To undertake programmes for the poor, especially tribal, schedule cast, women and children for their livelihood security.